There are many reasons to buy a home on the Costa Blanca or Costa del Sol. It could be to enjoy it yourself, you do it as an investment or for health reasons.
What reason would you have?
1. You want a second home and only use it frequently yourself. This target group also includes those who are or have been retired
2. You have a second home that you use yourself and would also like to rent out
3. You buy a second home as an investment, only to rent it out to get a return
4. You are (almost) retired and are moving permanently to Spain. You sell your house in the Netherlands and buy a beautiful home on the Costa Blanca or Costa del Sol.
5. The World Health Organisation Unesco confirms that the presence of the salt lakes in the area of Torrevieja on the Costa Blanca, is the healthiest and most beneficial area in Europe. There are also people who buy property for health reasons. You can read more about this below.
7. Investors who buy one or more properties and rent them out for a good return
8. Home workers. Make your second home on the Costa Blanca or Costa del Sol your workplace. Working at a distance is good with all the digital possibilities. Meanwhile, you can enjoy your stay in Spain
9. Do you have a large company and do you want to reward and motivate your employees every now and then? Feel free to buy a flat and make it available for employee holidays free of charge
A. Large investors who want to buy one or more properties and only rent them out with the aim of getting a good return. After 5 years it can be sold again to increase the return even more by the surplus value on sale.
B. Individual, small private investors who want to buy two or more properties and only rent them out to achieve a good return.
Renting out is well organised, even from a distance
Finding a tenant, taking care of the interior and maintaining the swimming pool and garden can easily be outsourced to a local and professional organisation. We work together with these ‘key-holding’ parties and can assist you in arranging this perfectly while you are in your own country.
Health reasons, such as rheumatic complaints and other conditions like COPD, are also an argument for buying a property on the Costa Blanca.
Living at the Costa Blanca with its Micro climate and the salty air at the coast and around the salt lakes has proven to be beneficial for people with respiratory problems, rheumatic complaints, all kinds of allergies, but also for people with skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis.